Sunday, December 9, 2012

♥ LOVE TOKYO FASHION ♥

It's kinda long since I upload again.  (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
A lot of things had happen in my life, mostly is good things of course~ Though I did have some bad times too but who cares, good things always overcome the bad right? :D
I am just really tired right now after everything, but I totally enjoy it. Every seconds that pass was every memory I try to record it down in my brain, haha.

It was just yesterday that the Vivi x Isetan "Love Tokyo Japan" runway show over, I was 1 of the models doing this runway and super happy bout it. Hahaha. (ノ>▽<。)ノ
I will post those picture when I have the time, but for now, I would just want to say...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT CAME THAT DAY AND TO ALL THE CREWS AND MODELS AND EVERYBODY!!!



They are still a lot of things happening there, a lot of pop-up stores such as Foruchizu (a brand by the awesome fashion bloggers, Cheesie and Audrey). there is SLY and Moussy too! So do go check out. Totally worth your time and shopping experience! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment