Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My wishlist!!

Since Christmas is near.. I am going to write my wishlist here just to make sure "santa" can see it earlier and get it for me~ xDD

My in-love wishlist - (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
I want a Assassin's Creed Revelation - Ezio Auditore figurine!! I am a BIG Assassin's Creed fan but I don't have any of their collectibles other than a poster... *failed as a fan* xDD

Secondly, Skyrim Alduin's figurine!! This is really... Omg, I just dunno how to say, is really 1 of my favourite too. (#/∇\#)

Third choice, hehehe.. Another AC figurine~ Connor Kenway~ If only they have Haytham Kenway figurine too, I would put that in my third choice instead. (●♡∀♡)


Other than these 3, I dunno what else should I ask for... Maybe more AC or Skyrim collectibles.. Or maybe a Lolita, Moi-meme-moitie please~ xDD

So what bout everybody? Have any wishlist in mind yet? I am sure you guys have something in mind, we humans are selfish!! Hahahah.. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 (joking ya~)

No comments:

Post a Comment