Sunday, October 21, 2012

First shopping experience xDDD

My first and ever bikini~ And my first time to buy an item in Debenhams too~
Me and my friends are planning to go to beach soon, that's why we all came out an idea that, everyone must wear bikini. xD
It took me really long to think and decide which 1 should I buy, because at first I thought this bikini have top, but no bottom.. That's why didn't buy..
Then today, I went back to Debenhams with my mum and found out there is actually a bottom for this cute bikini, so without hesitating, I buy without thinking twice~~ (because I have always been eye-ing this bikini) Sponsor of course is from my lovely mum~

After shopping in Debenhams today, I really fall in love with their fashion there. Very simple but yet sophisticated and elegant~ But pricing side is kinda expensive, unless you wait for the sales. Like mine, I bought this 50% off~~ xDD

Oh ya, before I end this post, my picture is out, don't mind can support me a little by clicking the "like" button~
1st, like this page ---> http://www.facebook.com/Parkamaya
Then like my picture here ---> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=385436281536178&set=a.385434181536388.87679.357281381018335&type=1&relevant_count=1

Your time and effort is really appreciate and thank you a loooooooooot~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment